joi, iulie 30, 2009

The need to drag up, the need to be draged

Why isthere this need? I was thinking about people who dragged me up, and the people i dragged up. I was thinking...why don't I quit the people who drag me down (bassicaly, the people i drag up are the people who drag me down) and keep only tho people who drag me up?

And i was confused… Why? Is it a need or it's just coincidence? Anyway, i still have no sure answer, but an answer i've been thinking about sounds like this: "we need to be dragged, we need to drag up". Tell me - do you have people who drag you up? Do you have people who you drag down?

I think it is a yes, but speaking of this in a selfish way to, if you want to be a better and a smarter person, you have not to have something that drags you down, right? Maybe that is because you don't want to be the end, neither the start. Maybe it's because you need something above and something below you.

I apreciate people who dragged me up and i thank them… in my own way. And maybe the people whom I dragged up helped me find the people who dragged me up. Maybe this is the debt we had to payfor those people who helped us… maybe it's the need...what about if we get away with it?

Un comentariu:

  1. I don't understand one thing. Why are dragging you down the ones you drag up. In my opinion, people that drag me down are the ones that i can't drag up, they are to absorbed in their .. let's not call it stupidity.. in their thoughts

    RăspundețiȘtergere