luni, iulie 27, 2009

Expectations and trust

About trust… About expectations…
Monday morning, sunny day. I woke up too early, although sometimes I think I wake up to late…
Speaking of faith and trust, this post is about expectations and trust. It's about what we expect from our friends, our family, our partners, our jobor maybe it's about dissapointments.It's about how we have "great expectations" all the time and about the fact that we don't have trust in people i've written before about, although we care about that people.

People who don't see that they hurt other people by having to much expectations and to little faith, by having problems in accepting reality are making my subject now… and I ask myself, why? Why so little faith?
Why are some people blind, why do they hurt the people who care? I don't understand that, but i see it every day - in my life, in other lives… it's something that exists.

People have too much faith, too much faith that you will lose, too much faith that you will dissapoint them. They don't apreciate many things, they do not measure the expectations. I had too many expectations and i screwed up with them, because I wasn't able to see: people - they are how they are.
But i'll remember an ideea ..
Smart people trust children, displeased ones don't.

Un comentariu:

  1. Oamenii dezamagesc persoanele la care tin pentru ca nu au habar de asteptarile acestora. Eu, ca om, imi imaginez ce as face daca as fi eu prietenul meu. Ce as face eu, in calitate de prieten al meu, ma astept sa faca si prietenii mei. Oamenii nu apreciaza ce li se ofera pentru ca nu au simtit pe pielea lor efortul depus. Sunt chestii naturale, firesti, care trebuiesc acceptate...

    RăspundețiȘtergere