marți, august 04, 2009

About players and about game

We become a better player only when we play with a better player then we are

This could be about games, about friends and about life. This is my fist post that is an answer to another post of one of my friends. His blog adress is here click me:P and it's the first blog that make my mind think (twice:P).  "Great people talk about ideas, average people talk about things, and small people talk about wine"©geo

When i say player, i say me, i say you and i reffer to the game we play, the level, the speed and the intensity we are playing with. I write about how important is for me to have a good player beside me, a player that helpes me, a player whom I help... Think about this: everyone knows wow to play chess, right? That game ruled and rules or, in a specific way, gouvernates our mind when we play it. Have you asked youreself when was the moment when you've learned to play the game, not only to learn the rules and learn how to move?

My answer is simple: only when I played with a player that was better than me. When i say better i do not say that he "beated me", i say that eighterthat he had qualityies that i had’t and he played parts of the game better then me, eighter that he was better then me and playing with him dragged me up slowly,eighter that he was way too better for me and that is the best player to play with!

I'm drinking a beer right now and i'm trying to stay tuned, but...

Do you want to play?

PS: I stole my friend’s ideea and i'll put you a song that is embedded below.Enjoy!

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu