joi, august 20, 2009

Another piece of your humanity

"With every person that furks you up, you lose a piece of your humanity!" ©Belea2008...this is the title my friend begins his post with… and i am answering:
"With every person that furks you up, you lose a piece of your humanity and win another piece of humanity!"

I agree with the ideea, but i want to say what i think is wrong with it and I also want to give an answer to Belea2008’s question, "How many blows do you have to take until you lose ALL of your HUMANITY?” I think we can't do that. In my opinion, every person who "furks" you up takes away a piece of humanity and gives another piece of humanity. Among the things i've learned from cartoons this one countes: "in the battle between good and evil, it can't be any winner, just that good or evil takes another form". I think that the blue ideea can give an example about things you cannot lose...and humanity is one of them...

 In most of the situtations I am a "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" – beliver. And I amsaying that when somebody "furks" you, that person makes you stronger, makes you more experienced, but I ask myself: has ever anybody complained about having to much experience(too little humanity?)

About the changes that came upon you when somebody furks you, such as: doubt others indirectly after that, I say that that is a normal thing. I say that this is part of our self-defense system - if you touch something and it burns, the next time you will see that thing you will not touch it because you know it burns. But when it comes to people these things are quite interesting because you never know when a person burns. This a piece of the humanity.

What is interesting about the "furks" we receive is time(and implicit the change). It is absolutely unexpectable. This is an important factor: people change, people forget.When you forget, you receive the humanity you lost and with the humanity you've received, I think you're more human then you were before…(can be a possibility:P)) and when you change - and this happens frequently - you define you’re humanity.

Humanity is defined by all things that "surround" people


PS: you can replace the furks word with a similar, most used,word:D

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu